Crew 54 Crew 54

Wow, that was amazing. I've never seen a flash movie like this before. So much emotion and so much to think about... Just Great! I love your style of this animation and the story behind.

NedelchoBogdanov responds:

KerwenKerb Collab KerwenKerb Collab

:D

Na schau mal einer an, da gibt es noch deutsche Flasher hier in Newgrounds, die sogar noch ganz in der Nähe wohnen. Welch freudiger Zufall, aber im Übrigen war der Flash au ok :)

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

Oh ja hallo. Freut, mich, vielen Dank für dieses nette Review. ... Was genau bedeutet "ganz in der Nähe" ?

Sonic riders in 3 minutes Sonic riders in 3 minutes

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's a long time ago that I've seen a funny movie like this. Graphics were great and the style was so funny. I like it and I hope this will go on ^^

Go Steelers! Go Steelers!

If I would be a steller...

I would hate u!

qho episode4-HELP qho episode4-HELP

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

Your work is just great. I dream of work like this...

littleFoot littleFoot

Great!

It's just great, I can't say more, cause I have to believe, that this exists ^^

Apache - Apache -

Great but not perfect

It seems like it is great but it's to dark so I can't see much of it.

6 Feet Under 6 Feet Under

Just Great!

This was one of the movies I love to watch cause of the sound and the way it is.

subcultured2 responds:

Thanks! sound was one of the things I worked hard. I even have those little sfx that is hard to hear, but adds to the texture of the movie.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

The biggest tear for this

That was unbelievable. I really started crying and I give you all 10 Points for this. Very great!

the boy who could the boy who could

Great!!!!

You're the first person with really great music I think. Just a bit longer and it would be perfect.

alby-p responds:

Thanks alot, yeah it was just a short animation and the music ruled. You truley are a "nightforce".